Reach tomorrow's members today!
nCharge™ is a co-operative venture brought to Canadian credit unions through an exclusive partnership between SaskCentral and the Credit Union Association of New Mexico (CUANM). The primary goal is to assist Canadian credit unions in attracting and retaining teen members.
We strive to provide valuable financial education to teens while raising their awareness of the credit union difference. Ultimately, we seek to convince teens that the best place for their money - now and in the future - is with their credit union.
Credit unions interested in attracting and retaining youth aged 12 to 18
- Fully co-branded with your credit union name and logo.
- Teens access information that designates your credit union as a financial resource.
- Numerous customized areas let you tell teens about your products and services
nCharge™ quarterly newsletters
- Entertain, educate and engage members
- Include articles written by other teens
- Can be customized
nCharge™ educational brochures & posters
- Full-colour brochures covering financial topics that interest teens
- Brochures are pre-printed and ready to ship right away
- Posters help credit unions promote the program
- It’s easy – sign up online and manage the program in about 10 minutes each week
- It’s effective – the program educates, entertains and engages young members
- It’s affordable – annual program fees start as low as $400 including your co-branded nCharge™ website
Want to get serious about connecting with your next generation of members? Log on to the nCharge™ Info Site and request an informational packet including printed product samples.
For more information and if you would like to sign up, contact us or call 1.888.447.2827.
back to Deposit & Investment Products