April 13, 2015
SaskCentral Welcomes New President
April 10, 2015
SaskCentral Named One of Canada’s Best Workplaces
April 8, 2015
Saskatchewan Credit Unions Post Continued Growth
. . . more news releases
2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- SaskCentral was named the 14th best medium-sized workplace in Canada for 2015 by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. A second award named the organization the 20th best workplace for women among companies of any size.
- SaskCentral is owned by Saskatchewan’s 49 credit unions to serve and represent their collective interests.
- As of December 31, 2014, assets of SaskCentral were $2.28 billion.
- In 2015, SaskCentral donated $100,000 to local programs, events and organizations in an effort to build a better community. Read more about our community sponsorships.
- SaskCentral encourages employees to contribute to the community by giving them three paid days a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice.
- Through our Volunteer Grant Program, SaskCentral will donate $250 to a non-profit organization where an employee volunteers at least 40 hours in a year. In 2014, SaskCentral awarded three of these grants.
- The SaskCentral building has earned a BOMA BESt Level 3 for meeting industry standards for energy and environmental performance.
- SaskCentral has been in business since 1938 — 77 years.
- SaskCentral has a range of strategic partnerships and alliances with the other co-operative organizations. Read more about our strategic partners.