April 17, 2014
SaskCentral Named One of Canada’s Best Workplaces
April 9, 2014
Saskatchewan Credit Unions Post Continued Growth
May 23, 2013
SaskCentral Donates Bicycles to Children
April 10, 2013
Saskatchewan Credit Unions Post Record Year
April 10, 2013
SaskCentral Named One of Canada’s Top Five Best Workplaces
January 14, 2013
SaskCentral Appoints New CEO
older news releases
2013 | 2012 | 2011 |2010 | 2009 | 2008
- SaskCentral was named one of Canada’s best workplaces for 2014 by the Great Place to Work® Institute Canada.
- SaskCentral was ranked number 54 on Saskatchewan Business magazine’s list of the Top 100 Companies in the province for 2013.
- SaskCentral is owned by Saskatchewan’s 51 credit unions to serve and represent their collective interests.
- As of December 31, 2013, assets of SaskCentral were $2.31 billion.
- SaskCentral has been an Imagine Caring company since 1997, donating at least one percent of pre-tax profits to non-profit organizations.
- In 2013, SaskCentral donated $150,000 to local programs, events and organizations in an effort to build a better community. Read more about our community sponsorships.
- SaskCentral encourages employees to contribute to the community by giving them three paid days a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice.
- Through our Volunteer Grant Program, SaskCentral will donate $250 to a non-profit organization where an employee volunteers at least 40 hours in a year. In 2012, SaskCentral awarded four of these grants.
- The SaskCentral building has earned a BOMA BESt Level 2 for meeting industry standards for energy and environmental performance.
- SaskCentral has been in business since 1938 — 76 years.
- SaskCentral has a range of strategic partnerships and alliances with the other co-operative organizations. Read more about our strategic partners.