Show Us Your Canada
The Canadian Credit Union Association (CCUA) is running a photo contest for the 2018 calendar program. The purpose of the competition is to encourage credit union members across the country to submit photographs they feel best depict Canada as seen through their eyes.
The contest is open to all credit union members until May 11, 2017.
Voting will take place via a public poll from May 17 – 24, 2017. Winners will be notified on June 1, 2017.
Winning submissions will have their photograph featured in both regional and national calendars. Winning entrants will also receive $100 and five (5) copies of the calendar.
DOWNLOAD THE CONTEST POSTER
Submissions are open to members of any credit union or caisse populaire that is a member of CCUA. Photos can be submitted between April 17 and May 11, 2017. Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum of 2 photo submissions per member.
- Must be in JPG or TIFF format at 300 dpi (or 3600 x 2700 pixels).
- Must be in landscape (horizontal) format and be in color.
- The location of the scene featured and your name needs to be part of the file name.
- Include the submission form with your entry.
DOWNLOAD THE SUBMISSION FORM
DOWNLOAD THE RULES AND REGULATIONS